Monday, January 18, 2010

Winnie The Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Day is an opportunity to enjoy your favorite bear and all of his friends. This day was created to celebrate the birth of A.A .Milne on this date in 1882.


Pooh Shepard 1926.png             http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnie-the-Pooh

I just loved Winnie the Pooh as a child and again reading the adventures to my children when they were little, also teaching them to play 'Poohsticks'
A full and interesting history can be read here.
http://www.poohcorner.com/A-Short-History-of-Pooh-and-Winnie.html

1 comment:

  1. My older kids and I had fun time reading the Pooh bear when they were small. Now with my 5 yo, I am enjoying it still. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

I indulge my love of books with this blog and it makes it all worthwhile when you leave comments. I really am interested in what you think so do let me know. I have decided as the nature of this review blog makes for conversation in the comments, just to reply here and not individually, so please subscribe to comments or call back again to stay in the conversation. Thankyou for your continued support.